Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goodbye



Welp the day has finally arrived.  It's 3 a.m. and in about 12 hours I'll be on my way back to America.  Sorry for the cliche statement but this truly has been the experience of a lifetime.  There is no other way to describe it.  I have learned so much about myself and my horizons have just began to broaden.  I wish I could write some wonderful essay to sum everything up and express all these feelings, but I am not that creative and don't have near enough time.  I guess you just have to talk to me yourself if you want that.  I can't thank the wonderful people I have met enough for everything they have shown me, given me, and taught me.  It has been a real treat.  I also want to thank my family for supporting me in my adventures.  I hope you see some benefit from the investment.  This blog has been a real treat.  Contained are so many terrific experiences of the journey.  I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.  I think I will try to continue to blog and I would love for people to follow.  Hopefully I can supply a brief laugh or a cool story for you.  I guess that pretty much finishes it.  Australia its been quite a ride, but this is far from a final goodbye.  Catch Ya.

Remember: Life is a novel written one page at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment