Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting Classy




Got to end the night with a Kebab

      I don't know why my luck has been this bad so far, but my first "classy at glassy" experience can only be highlighted by the thing that tainted it.  Another gay experience.  I don't know why it is, but my luck with girls is shit, while I am getting approached by gay dudes right and left.  This time I was conned into a hand shake, that led to be being jerked into the guy while he went right for the lips.  Thank God for my cat like reflexes.  I was able to jerk left and manage only receiving a kiss on the cheek.  I then ran for my life.  After that, the bar was ruined for me, only being topped by 20 minute drink lines.  Glass house, you get an epic fail for the night.
      After glassy we made the decision to go to castros, the late night bar.  A dark room lit only by raging strobe lights and disco balls and shrowded in fog, and I mean a ton of fog.  I felt like a fireman in a burning building.  Between that and the $7 beers, Castros also receives an epic fail.  On the whole it was still a great evening.  The group we having going here is nothing but loads of fun and entertainment all night long.  I love this place and all these great people are making it one of the best times of my life.  They are even able to turn a night like that into heaps of fun.  You guys are awesome.
     Today was highlighted by our visit to north beach.  A place outlined by gigantic condos and tiny shops.  There is some serious money there.  The water was crystal clear and there was not a cloud in sight, A perfect beach day. 
      I also have to mention an incidence at uni.  As I was walking to one of the buildings, I heard a loud thud about five feet from me.  A small parrot, or what looked like that, had fallen maybe thirty feet from a tree and landed right on its back, dead.  It was hilarious.  
     Out again tonight at illowara.  Hoping to get hit on by a girl tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment