Monday, February 14, 2011

The start of it...

Considering I'm sitting a mile high, slouched in one of those sticky pleather chairs at DIA, I am not sure if this first blog constitutes the start.  The trip has yet to hit me.  There has been no light bulb moment, no jump start in my heart.  It all seems so surreal.  As if I'm going to wake up tomorrow in my makeshift bed that sits on the floor of my parents guest room.  The place where I have continuously woken up and asked myself what the heck am I doing.  The place where I have been counting down the days to this pending life changing experience.  But at this point it's as if I have forgotten what I was waiting for.  Maybe walking out of that Sydney bound plane will where the avalanche of realization will engulf my brain.  We will just have to see...

1 comment:

  1. Try to live in the moment....I know it seems obvious, but really think about just experiencing the good and bad of it all. I'm proud of you for being the kind of person you are.

    ReplyDelete