Sunday, March 27, 2011

A quick story from Abby's Bar

When a girl drops something, it is common curtesy to help her pick whatever it is up...I thought.  This drunk chick was fanning out some papers like they were dollar bills.  Due to her alcoholic intake here fingers went limp and the cards went all over the floor.  In an attempt to be a gentleman, I bent to to pick up the card closest to me.  Her hand snapped at me like a viper, wrapping her cheap plastic nails around my wrist.  Astonished, I dropped the card and let her pick it up as well as apologized for some unknown reason.  Apparently the cards were drink vouchers.  She needed those like a dog needs dark chocolate.  I let it go.  About a minute later the girl snatched her drunk friend, ripping her toward the bar.  Since alcohol affects your ability to stand (especially in heels) the girl reached for the closest thing.  Turns out that was my arm.  I did a complete 180 to watch her release my arm and fall to the ground, on her back, legs in the air, in a dress.  Did I help her up?  Does karma exist?  That's what I thought.  Drunk girls are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment